These Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Danishes are an easy and scrumptious way to have homemade danishes that are melt in your mouth delicious!
Raspberry Cream Cheese Crescent Danishes
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dough
- 1/3 cup cream cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
To make the DANISH
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove dough from the can without unrolling it.
- Using a serrated knife, cut dough into 8 slices.
- Place the dough slices about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Press each slice into a 3-inch circle, leaving a ridge around the outer edge.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese spread and 3 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture on center of each dough round.
- Use the back of a spoon to slightly spread it to cover the center.
- Dollop about a teaspoon of raspberry jam over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to a serving plate.
To make Glaze
- In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar with enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over Danish.
- Serve warm.