You won’t believe it! Perfect Slow Cooker Cheesecake cooked right in the bottom of your crockpot.
When was the last time you made a cheesecake from scratch? What’s stopping you… The heavy pan of water you have to put in the oven? The potential for cracks? The possibility of leakage?
Unbelievably Perfect Slow Cooker Cheesecake Recipe
Guess what! Today I’m going to show you how to make an absolutely exquisite cheesecake in your crockpot. No water bath. No springform pan. No fuss.
Just Perfect Slow Cooker Cheesecake every single time!
The beauty of making a cheesecake in a crockpot is it holds in moisture like no other cooking method. That means you don’t need a water bath to bake an ultra moist and silky cheesecake…. That will not crack.
The crockpot lid collects moisture and creates a natural steam bath over the cheesecake, so there’s no need for additional water, racks, or special pans. To make a Perfect Slow Cooker Cheesecake, simply mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together and press it in the bottom of your crockpot.
Then puree cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and remaining ingredients together and pour over the crust. Cover the crock and let in slow cook for 5 to 7 hours.
Chill the Perfect Slow Cooker Cheesecake until cold. Then cut and serve.
It’s that easy!
Our Perfect Slow Cooker Cheesecake Recipe is ultra smooth and creamy with a light tangy flavor.
It may not be the fanciest cheesecake you’ve ever made, but it sure will be the recipe you keep and use again.
Perfect Slow Cooker Cheesecake
YIELD: 20+ pieces
PREP TIME:10 minutes
COOK TIME:5+ hours
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12 whole crackers)
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Turn a 6 quart oval slow cooker on low. Lay a large piece of of parchment paper in the bottom of the crock and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Place the graham crackers in the food processor and pulse into crumbs. Then pour in the butter and pulse again to combine. Pour the crumbs into the crock and press evenly over the bottom.
- Wipe out the food processor bowl, then add the cream cheese and sugar. Pulse until smooth. Scrape the bowl, the add the sour cream, eggs, flour, vanilla, and salt. Puree until extremely smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust. Cover the crock, and slow cook for 5-7 hours, until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Wipe the moisture off the lid, so it doesn’t drip down on top of the cheesecake.
- Move the crock to the refrigerator and chill for at least 3 hours. Carefully lift the entire cheesecake out of the crock by the edges of the paper. Peel the paper back, cut, and serve!
Yield: 20+ pieces, Serving Size: 20
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 285 Calories
- Total Fat: 20.8g
- Saturated Fat: 12.3g
- Cholesterol: 101mg
- Sodium: 266mg
- Carbohydrates: 20.4g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 5.3g